Thursday, October 4, 2012

30 minute love affair

The title of this post is dedicated to my inability to post constantly. Maybe if I were satisfied with just typing and putting my thoughts and heart into this place, I could do it better. But then it would feel more like a journal, and I would be telling you about mundane things like how this super rude girl at my fave restaurant threw a bitch fit at the waitress cos some tea was accidentally splashed on her, her father and her bag. Geez girl, get over yourself and your Givenchy, NBD it's just water (also just a Givenchy for fuck's sake). I would also be telling you stuff like how I scratched the car my parents bought for me within a month. Brava! But you know, nobody cares about stuff like that. Feeling mildly ashamed of myself, but here's some things that have happened since August, just two months ago that's all. Which is my favourite month ever cos it's birthday month, duh. 

Steamboat at Imperial Treasure with two of my citibank nextgen girlies! 

My birthday lunch with the Sydney girls, thanks for the tiara and balloons yver!!! x

Tea with my sunday usuals at Fullerton Hotel. 

A little birthday treat to myself at Thumbelina, super quaint nail salon at Bukit Timah 

National Day! Happy birthday Singapore, you are always home. 

YJ's birthday dinz complete with embarrassing balloons. (This post is so old that Brasserie Wolf, where we went for dinner, is closed down :( too sad!) Also, I have just realised we part our hair the same side... uh ok. 

Max's birthday at Pepperoni's! This was a week or so after I got my braces, WHADDAFUG my smile is so awkward....

And of course, my Seattle family came home to me :D But only for a while and they are gone again. Miss you already guys. 

Dayum August was awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment