Friday, January 6, 2012

Thank you Twenty Eleven

So that marks the end of the first week of the year, and it's another 51 weeks to go. Thought it was time for one of those retrospective posts, and as I sifted through my thousands of photos that I took in 2011, I realise now how wonderful it was. Not to mention other events I didn't document with my camera but will be forever in my memory. (Also, this was the year I cut straight bangs the most! It is starting to be my signature look teehee!) Thank you Twenty Eleven, for being so kind to me, for letting me meet amazing people I'm now happy to call good friends, for helping me to keep and even get closer to my already wonderful friends, for giving me so many chances to travel and see how beautiful the world is, for the snow in Seattle, the sun in Sydney and the smiles all around. The drunken parties, the nonstop flights, the many visits to the beach, all the good food. For the sunsets in London, Phuket and Orange County, for the blue skies everywhere else, even for the rain when I needed those rainy days. For all my friends who came down to Sydney to finally visit. For graduation (you had me going for a moment there!) For beginning beautifully in Bangkok and ending magically in Tokyo. Even for my sprained ankle and wrist, thank you twenty eleven, for everything.


xx, all my love



No comments:

Post a Comment