Monday, April 15, 2013

Good Times

I was trying to make more space on my laptop because my mac only has 2GB worth of memory left (which is ridiculous, I know I know), and I found myself going through photos of 2012, which was actually a pretty damn decent year: managed to travel alot despite having a full time job (yay for flexibility/no pay leave!), passed my driving licence, got a car for a birthday pressie (thanks mom and dad), and yeah had a good time in general. In particular my roadtrip along the West Coast of the USA, which has already been put on this blog waaaay back, was a highlight. Here's a moving memory snapshot, which I'm particularly proud of having edited when I got back from my trip, ah it brings a tear to my eye. Thanks iMovie, you're a star (A GOLD STAR!)


No comments:

Post a Comment