Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tokyo Love

The stories of the radiation leaks in Japan is truly truly breaking my heart. As much as I love the country, my family is seriously considering cancelling our trip to Tokyo and Kyoto in November, although we're still going up end of this month to Hokkaido! Excites. Here's some leftover pics from our April trip (yah I know so backdated but losers can't be choosers and I have nothing interesting to share that's already in my laptop. Funemployment just makes me lazier than I already am ok.) Anyway it's mostly food, because it's delicious in Japan ok! EVERYTHING IS DELICIOUS. 

My family <3 Handsome uncle and cousins xx
QUEUING FOR SUSHI WTF look at that insane queue we waited about an hour.... I was starving so everything tasted good (it might be their intention) 
Slicing up a giant toro at Tsukiji. 
Cutest little shiba inu!!! Basking in the crisp spring air and warm sun so contentedly. 
Look at the fat content on that ootoro!! 
Sigh this view doesn't exist anymore :(
Our fave crab restaurant!!

Sending you all my love, Nippon x



No comments:

Post a Comment