Thursday, November 3, 2011

Barcelona Beautiful


Some of my favourite parts of Barcelona! Park Guell and of course the ever famous Sagrada Familia that displays only a modicum of Gaudi's brilliance, and the beautiful Parc Montjuic with its sweeping views and people watching. Sat on the steps of the Montjuic castle/museum and had a scoop of Movenpick icecream while people watching to the strains of a guitarist busker-- utter bliss!! One of my best days was a solo jaunt to Sagrada and taking the lifts up and climbing down those scary spiral steps, and then heading off to La Boqueria market for a yummy lunch my friends Kristin+Sam recommended at Bar Central for superb seafood. Right now I kinda miss Barcelona, but since I just got back China and am now lying in my lovely bed, it is just really good to be home. Till I see you again, Espanol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment