Sunday, February 26, 2012

everyday i'm instagramming

Yet another week gone by, oh 2012 how you're determined to speed through! Sometimes time pasts by so quickly I don't even remember what I had for dinner the day before, or what I did or where I went. Usually I have to check on twitter (lame, I know) but now I've been bitten by the instagram bug which I use on my ipad, (shitty quality cos there's no ipad supported format yet) and I feel like I should post something everyday! Since I rarely take photos with my camera and upload them now, instagram is the perfect app for capturing a photo a day. Seriously wishing I had an iPhone just for this app. Apple needs to pay these people some money, because I'm sure I'm not the only one. Instagram, Y U NO HAVE FOR BLACKBERRY???


No comments:

Post a Comment