Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Roadtrip Dreaming

In less than two weeks I'm off to the USA for a much needed holiday, and I couldn't be more excited. Gonna head to San Francisco, LA and then back to Seattle where I spent a lovely 6 months on exchange. It'll be good to hang out with my Singaporean kids who are now sophomores and juniors, and also my housemates, eat all the food I miss like gyros and my cupcakes and cheesecakes hehehe! I'm even more excited cos when I am there Nicky T. and Colin K. have cars and can drive us everywhere. We used to get around by bus and on foot, and it limited us so much. Now we'll be able to drive around and truly explore! I'm totally inspired by this guy's amazing photography and quotes, and it's making me super excitedddd! Yay! Can't wait to get out of this city. I love you Singapore, and I will forever, but after awhile you always bring me down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment