Saturday, August 4, 2012

Call It Anything But Love

Just a quick photo post from my week in Northampton at our country home over the summer before we went on a cruise around Western Europe (Spain, France & Germany).  Didn't do much but it was so good to just relax and disconnect! Early summer/late spring in the country is really so beautiful, I don't know how else to describe it but just that everything felt fresher, even myself. Although afterwards I got hit with some nasty hayfever so nevermind about that! I was rereading Pride & Prejudice while I was there so I took a lot of country walks in the honour of Elizabeth Bennet and her muddy hem "six inches deep in mud", and of course, trying to play Horse Whisperer whenever I came across one. And of course, what is a stint in the country without gallivanting illegally through a farmer's rapeseed fields?

"bitch plz you called me over and you have no apples for me??" 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment