Friday, February 22, 2013

Dean & Deluca come to Singapore

Yeah yeah old news. Blogging is good for insomniacs. I have started uploading photos onto my comp as my memory card is running out of space. And damn pancakes look good in pictures. I think half the reason why they are as popular as they are is because they look pretty! Stopped by Dean & Deluca in Singapore at Orchard Central (which coincidentally is one of the shittier malls in Singapore, but slowly getting better) last year (yes, LAST YEAR!) and I haven't been back since because it was a bad experience. They messed up my orders, gave me a waffle instead of my french toast! When it was finally replaced, to my horror the french toast had bananas in them. I hate bananas. I guess it's just not my thing, not really your fault D&D. The hefty price tag for each dish didn't help matters. But they sure do look pretty.  (Also, additional bonus photos of my favourites from Dawn Ng's exhibition more of which you can see here)


Everything you ever wanted is right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment