Monday, February 25, 2013

Last September

Eh is it bad that I'm putting up photos from last September?! It was only... 5 months ago.... It's not really my fault that time flies you know... I'm sharing these finally because I always take pictures and never put anything up (I hate facebook) and my girlfriends always grumble. These are from Chiang's birthday dinner at Stammisch the swiss/german restaurant in Sixth Avenue, and also from Lysia and Ratri's birthday dinner at Cacio E Pepe in Upper Bukit Timah. 

Since when I had such bimbotic friends I do not know. The best is still Candice's Rilakkuma blinged out iphone case. Win. 

My pretty birthday girls with the lovely dessert and candles prepared by the great staff at the trattoria! Food at Cacio E Pepe is seriously legit. Can't wait to go back again and have some amazing pasta om nom! Really loved everything (being girls we ordered everything and shared it all, and we all decided that everything was superb). 


Hehehhe love the things you can find at party shops! One little two little three little indians! The pork knuckle here was soooo goooooddd and huge!! Super value for money we had two portions for 10 girls along with some other small dishes and we couldn't even finish it, Max doggy-bagged the remainder home! Omg now getting super hungry thinking of how delish everything was. 

Ok the next post will be in 5 months time! (Just kidding......) 

No comments:

Post a Comment