Friday, June 8, 2012

An Insta-Update

Soooo... I think it's pretty much established that I'm a shitty blogger. Even if I have next to none readers, I can't even update for myself, as a journal of sorts. GEEZ. Uploading photos and then having to talk about it is just so much work hahaha I have serious respect for the people who can post more than once a week. I've been MIA abit because I've been away from Singapore quite a bit! After my last great californian roadtrip, I was settling in again and then before you know it, wham bam time for the next one. The last three weeks have been an amazing time, touring Europe by a super luxurious cruise, and then hanging out in London, and I'm not lying when I'm say I'm so glad to be home. Of course, I just got in today and therefore am overflowing in my love for Singapore, but I'm so glad to be back to my dogs, maids, bed, and fishball noodles. Here's some pretty instagrams just to fill this space, meanwhile I'm going to paint my nails and hope to beat jetlag very soon xx


(boo!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment