Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Lemon Is In The Oven

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

The days pass in such a blur that if I don't take photos or don't tweet about anything I never remember what I did or who I met or even what I ate. Clearly, I possess the short term memory of a goldfish swimming around and around in fishbowl. I do remember that on the 30th of August I had some of my girlfriends come over and we had a rather chaotic baking session, where we made absolutely perfect cupcakes (even though I forgot to buy baking powder and our cupcakes were flat). Who can say no to chocolate and hazelnut goodness or resist the zest of lemon cupcakes? Not us that's for sure. We were constantly swiping at the rims of the mixing bowls for a sneak taste.

A couple of days after that Nickolas and I went for Jon's surprise farewell party that Mel organized for him! Vicky T and I had alot of fun with the props of the day (geek glasses and party hats!) and Nicky T was clearly too cool for school. Tonight I'm off to see Hossan Leong's new stand up comedy with my family, let's just hope there isn't an overuse of 'double confirm'. Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment