Tuesday, September 27, 2011

On the Other Side

 
 
 
 
 

This weekend saw my Seattle kids, as I affectionately call them since I apparently fuss over them like a mother hen all the time, head back to uni for another year of grey clouds and constant rain. They've just left and I miss them already. For once I'm the one left behind while my friends leave Singapore, and honestly this feeling really sucks. If my friends have ever felt this sad when I was the one flying to and fro Sydney for uni and other countries for all my various holidays, I'm not only very grateful for you but also very apologetic. I met up with my Seattle kids quite intensively last week, heading to Timbre for Nicky T's birthday shindig (welcome to the 22 klub!) and then having lunch at Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck in Paragon, which of course is always super. We very childishly played KartRider Rush on their iphones/my ipad after lunch, and it is so much fun to play multiplayer! (Its a free app so please download it!) We also saw a very tall Force India F1 racing team driver being interviewed while we were playing KartRider, so that was funny. But I digress. To my Nicky T, Vicky T, Colin K and the soon-to-depart-for-Rome-for-Study-Abroad Tiffy L, I can't wait to see you again ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment