Monday, March 12, 2012

Honey Honey


So... I've been nursing a mild addiction to the new Wild Honey branch at Scott's Square. Besides having both an Hermes shop and an amazeballs-hugeass-wellstocked On Pedder, Scott's Square is in a much quieter (everything is relative) area of Orchard Road. I have never been to the Wild Honey at Mandarin Gallery, but why should I when the one at Scott's Square is tres gorgeous, plus much better located, being out of the CBD zone and everything. A couple of weeks ago I headed there for tea with Yingjing, and I fell in love mostly with the furniture. Everything is beautifully upholstered, plus the natural lighting from the floor to ceiling windows at the end of the restaurant is so inviting. Just yesterday I had tea here with Jamie (finally!), and the time flew by so quickly we didn't even realize. We shared the Persian All Day Breakfast, which despite looking absolutely appetizing was mediocre in our opinion, but good ambience and amazing company more than made up for it. I only wish the food were more delicious and appealing to me, so I have a legit reason to hang out here more! After sitting in their outdoor terrace for a couple of hours we decided to spontaneously have a haircut together! Headed down to Next at Ion and now we both have fresh looks heheh. Also, I am now rocking some rad nail wraps. Tricky to apply (I'll get better, I swear), but am totally in love with the sheen of these molten gold babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment